RT’s Post # 1002 & Thank You!
RT has double-checked: his post After Sappho is the Rag Tree’s official post #1000, according to WordPress.
RT is amazed he’s gotten this far with the blog; he remembers his first few tentative postings, all without images, and the many wonderful things and superb people he has encountered since those days. He is developing further thoughts on what to do with this blog, most prominently, moving onto WordPress.Org. Money is still tight, however, and he is biding his time.
By way of thank you to his loyal readers, RT lists some of them below. These folks have stuck with him through the blogging ups and downs he has negotiated over the past three years:
1) Margo Roby, Wordgathering. The one and only (so far) Queen of the Dragons of Grammar.
2) Aubrey. A gifted writer enamored of all things Victorian (& then some).
3) X-ties. More is going on in New Zealand than you think…
4) Leanne Cole Photography. …and the graphics from Down Under are impressive, too.
5) N. Filbert (a.k.a. “The Whole Hurley Burley.”) Notebooks, videos, thoughts worth finding, and more.
6) SIMONHLILLY. Poetry, The World Tree, and beauty, generally.
7) Calmgrove. Books: serious fun!
8) Jeffrey Harbin. Great photos from Texas!!
9) The Glyptodon. Tiny porpoises and other miracles.
9) Esther. poems, images, lovely ladies from France…
10) Cindy Knoke. Book reviews!!!
11) thehumansarah. Photos, some of them even funny!!!
12) Elephant. Old-fashioned picture book pictures, just like we used to read!
Thank you all for your loyal interest!!!
Photo: Bouquet of flowers; Author: Paolo Neo. WikiCmns; Public Domain.